Power of influence and persuasionLearn how to successful present your position in negotiations, better present yourself and your ideas, and how to exercise your power of influence privately and business-wise.
How to negotiate in principle?
Learn how to negotiate and exercise your power of influence more successfully.
For whom: The workshop is intended for anyone who wants to become more persuasive in communicating and conveying their messages and learn how to gain a more influential position in negotiating and increase their own power of influence.
Why are negotiation skills important?
We all want to achieve maximum success in our negotiations. We want as little compromise as possible and more win-win situations. What we need are persuasion skills to succeed – both in business and in private negotiations. It is important to emphasize that success depends on both verbal and non-verbal communication, but also on the skill of recognizing the type of person we are talking to. If we know how to properly convey the message to the other party and use appropriate non-verbal communication, there is a great chance that you will leave the positive impression and influence you want- achieving the results you want.
What will you get at the workshop?
- You will become aware of your strengths that make a positive impression and impact
- You will understand what are your personal barriers that can leave a bad impression in your negotiations
- You will learn how to negotiate in principle
- You will learn how to convey a message clearly and understandably to another person
- You will learn how to identify your own and others’ alternatives in negotiations
What awaits you at the workshop:
- Advanced techniques and tools for realizing influencers in communication and negotiation
- Skills that will help you increase your personal power of influence
- Positive energy and a comfortable atmosphere
- Group work
- An interactive workshop with lots of exercises
- Innovative and creative ideas