Leaders 2 Leaders mini MBA
An integrated 6-month long program specifically for managers and those in leadership positions. The program covers 6 key components of excellent management. The instructors are leaders at the forefront of leadership in Croatia who will share with you their knowledge, experience, skills and techniques that have had regional success. The Program includes a “Leaders 2 Leaders Day” where you will be able to learn best practices and secrets directly from the members of and one of the most successful companies in all of Croatia.
Key Highlights and Values of the Program:
- Gain insight into the most essential facets of a successful company as a whole
- Receive a quality baseline for further development of competencies in the selected area of management
- Learn proven techniques and tools that you can immediately put into practice
- All content is formatted and adapted to the regional market
- Lecturers are experts in their filed and content, offering the possibility of additional individual mentoring
- Work in smaller groups with an individual approach
The program is especially recommended for managers of medium and large companies, entrepreneurs, directors and owners of small companies
The content of the program covers the 6 Key competencies of successful management:
- Leadership (12 Hours)
- Strategic Management (12 Hours)
- Sales Skills (12 Hours)
- Managing people and creating the right organizational infrastructure (12 hours)
- Finance and Strategic Marketing (12 Hours)
- Personal branding and the power of influence (12 Hours) + Leaders 2 leaders day
How the program runs:
- The program is run in 6 modules in addition to the Leaders 2 Leaders Day. Each module lasts 12 hours.
- The modules are held once a month on Thursdays from 9AM to 5PM and Fridays from 9AM to 1PM.
- Between modules, you will have the opportunity to practice what has been learned within your workplace/ organization.
- The program is held in the Croatian language
- Location: Trnjanska Cesta 114 Partus Academy
For the greatest benefit to our participants, there is a maximum of 14 enrollees.
JOIN US FOR THE LEADERS 2 LEADERS MINI MBA TRAINING
Following the completion of the training program, you will receive the Partus Academy certificate as well as recommendations for ongoing growth and development. In addition, throughout the program you will receive coaching and mentoring. The prerequisite for obtaining the certificate is full participation in the program along with passing the exam.
Module 1: Leadership: Leadership Skills
- The role of a leader and manager
- Situational Guidance
- Basics of group dynamics and assumptions for successful team management
- Balancing results and relationships
- Prerequisites for building a culture of trust and community within a team
- Emotionally Intelligent leadership and motivating team members
During this first module, you will learn the prerequisites of long-term leadership, how to determine the stages of development of employees and how to guide people based on their own levels of knowledge and motivation. You will also learn how to manage personal relationships and the motivation of the team members and how to create the perfect conditions for building a culture of trust and community within the organization.
Module 2: Strategic Management
- Strategic analysis of the organization and the organizational environment
- Strategic positioning
- Change management for strategic positioning
- Implementing formulated strategies
In this module you will learn to articulate and identify the key elements of an organization’s strategic positioning and use the strategic management tools in your business. You will also learn how to clearly formulate strategies and successfully prepare for their implementation.
Module 3: Sales Skills
- Fundamental principles of sales
- The psychology of shopping
- Building confidence/ preparing for a B2B sales meeting
- Sales Diagnostics and Offer presentation
- Managing annotations
In the second decade of this century, everything that CAN be automated in sales WILL be automated. The only thing that will remain consistent and in demand is the human factor. Therefore, the aim of this module is to let participants know what are the key sales skills needed for success that cannot be replaced or replicated by automated innovations, within the realistic constructs of each participants’ industry.
Module 4: Managing People and Creating Organizational Structure
- Learn the prerequisites a company must have for managing human resources
- The role and importance of the competency model
- Prerequisite for monitoring performance
- Ensuring conditions for the independence of the company and its’ independence from key stakeholders
- Adaptation of human resources to business strategies in order to achieve clearly defined goals
Following this module, you will have awareness of what tools are required for a company to successfully manage human resources. You will learn how to allocate the right people for the right positions and create teams where each individual knows their role and how their role is significant to the team’s progress. You will have the opportunity to complete the Predictive Index- an assessment that will reveal to you what drive you and the people you lead.
Module 5: Finance and Strategic Marketing
- Finance and controlling for management
- Key performance indicators and monitoring them
- Use of BI tools in enterprise management
- Prerequisites for effective strategic marketing
- Advantages of value orientation versus production
- Evaluating marketing performance
In this module you will learn how to use finance and controlling/ monitoring to manage your business and know how to create KPI’s according to the requirements of your business. You will know how to take advantage of BI tools and how it can inform your decision making. You will also learn how to incorporate marketing principles into the value of your product in a way that gives you a specific market advantage before engaging in customer communication and in negotiations.
Module 6: Personal Branding and the Power of Influence
- Leader as a brand and the key messages of leaders
- Factors of personal influence and personal power in leadership
- 5 levels of persuasiveness, credibility and integrity
- Personal SWOT analysis
- Organizational Brand vs. Leader Brand
- Personal image through verbal and non-verbal communication
The influence of the leader is crucial, especially in crisis and decisive situations- it can either motivate or demotivate employees and stifle organizational and team creativity. In this module, you will get to know and become familiar of the elements of personal influence with the people you work with. Learn to recognize the power of your own influence while also gaining insight into what areas are essential for individual development.
LEADERS 2 LEADERS DAY
Leader 2 Leaders Day is a special module where you will have the opportunity to get to know the members of the Management Board and the directors of the most successful companies in Croatia. These elite members and experienced professionals will share with you the secrets of success on the Croatian regional and world markets.